The Uplands is a neighborhood founded in 1902 in the heart of Peoria, Illinois. We take pride in our historic homes, tree-lined boulevards, diversity of residents, and close-knit community. Within easy walking distance of our homes are a supermarket, a pharmacy, an Asian market, and several unique restaurants. We also enjoy walking to events at Bradley University and playing in Bradley Park. The Uplands Residential Association (URA) is open to all neighborhood residents and is a very strong and active organization.
The URA publishes a monthly newsletter with important information for the neighborhood. View the latest Uplanders.
- April 10th, URA Meeting, 7:00 p.m.
- April 18th, 8:00 p.m., Glow-in-theDark Easter Egg Hunt
- April 19th, 10:00 a.m., Traditional Easter Egg Hunt
- April 26th, 9:00 a.m. – Noon, Uplands Trash Dumpster Day
- May 3rd, URA Neighborhood Sale
- May 8th, URA Meeting, 7:00 p.m.
- May 10th, URA Neighborhood Sale Rain Date
- May 18th, River City Marathon
- May 18th, West Bluff Tour of Homes
- Sept. 13th, URA Picnic